The University of South Carolina does not discriminate in educational or employment opportunities on the basis of race, sex, gender, gender identity, transgender status, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions.
The University of South Carolina has designated as the ADA Title II, Section 504 and Title IX coordinator the Executive Assistant to the President for Equal Opportunity Programs. The Office of the Executive Assistant to the President for Equal Opportunity Programs is located at 1600 Hampton Street, Suite 805, Columbia, SC; telephone 803-777-3854.
Accordingly, the School of Law’s facilities are available only to employers whose practices are consistent with this policy.
The University of South Carolina School of Law Office of Career Services posts job opportunities as a service to alumni and employers, and does not validate or guarantee the accuracy of the information posted. Further, the Office of Career Services does not endorse or make any representation concerning the opportunities posted or the people or organization posting them. Applicants are encouraged to research employers and employment opportunities independently as part of the job search process.
The following job postings are listed in reverse chronological order. Under the Employer heading, you will see the position title, followed by the position location(s), and the closing date. All information in each posting has been provided by the employer.
Federal Public Defender – Western District of North Carolina
- Assistant Federal Public Defender (Capital Habeas Unit) — Charlotte, NC; Asheville, NC (closes: 28 August 2020)
Robert S. Guyton, P.C.
- Associate Attorney — Myrtle Beach, SC (closes: 18 September 2020)
Levy & Levy, LLC
- Law Clerk / Associate — Remote (closes: 9 November 2020)
David W. Martin Attorney at Law, LLC.
- Family Law Attorney — Fort Mill, South Carolina (closes: 31 August 2020)
- Associate Attorney — Charlotte, NC (closes: 5 November 2020)
Michael C Tanner LLC
- Litigation attorney — South Carolina (closes: 10 September 2020)
Merritt Webb Wilson & Caruso PLLC
- Associate Attorney — Columbia, SC (closes: 4 September 2020)
Williams, Stitely & Brink PC
- Associate Attorney — Lexington, SC (closes: 21 August 2020)
United States Marine Corps
- Marine Officer- Judge Advocate — Quantico, VA (initially) (closes: 29 October 2020)
Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft
- Staff Attorney for Fund Finance Practice Group — Charlotte, NC (closes: 31 August 2020)
Griffith Freeman & Liipfert, LLC
- Litigation Associate — Beaufort, SC (closes: 15 September 2020)
Levine Law Group
- Associate Attorney — Mooresville, NC (closes: 1 September 2020)
Wall Templeton & Haldrup, P.A.
- Litigation Attorney — Charleston, SC (closes: 28 August 2020)
Carolina Legal Associates
- Document Review Attorney — Columbia, SC (closes: 31 August 2020)
Richland County CASA
- CASA Attorney — Columbia, SC (closes: 14 August 2020)
Children’s Law Center
- Attorney — Covington, KY (closes: 28 August 2020)
- Litigation Associate — Charleston, SC (closes: 28 August 2020)
Hood Law Firm, LLC
- Attorney — Charleston, SC (closes: 31 August 2020)
Rauton Rector Law, LLC and Law Office of Nancy T. Jordan, LLC
- Attorney — Lexington and Saluda, South Carolina (closes: 15 August 2020)
Rhine Law Firm, P.C.
- Attorney – Litigation — Wilmington, North Carolina (closes: 15 August 2020)
Sniffen & Spellman, P.A.
- Associate (Entry Level) — Tallahassee, Florida and Pensacola, Florida (closes: 31 August 2020)
Finklea, Hendrick & Blake, LLC
- Attorney — Florence, South Carolina (closes: 14 August 2020)
The Lovely Law Firm
- Litigation Attorney – Personal Injury — Myrtle Beach, SC (closes: 31 August 2020)
Morton & Gettys
- Associate Attorney – Family Law — Rock Hill, SC (closes: 31 August 2020)
Michael G. Hostilo, Attorneys at Law
- Attorney — Aiken, SC , Multiple offices in Georgia (closes: 21 September 2020)
Murray Law Offices Pa
- Associate Attorney — Little River, SC & Myrtle Beach, SC (closes: 18 September 2020)